Saturday 2 May 2015

Blog twenty two - over coming more problems

There was a few more issues that I came across whilst I was doing my trailer I did manage to overcome all of them however. The issues I came across where;
Size limit 1:00 min
Marking in and out at the right times
Choosing the right age rating


The size limit for the trailer we were doing was only 1 minute therefore it meant that we had to make all of our selected footage fit into a 1 minute time frame. I found this quite hard as I had a large number of clips that I wanted to use. By cutting sections out of the clips and audio I was able to stick to the allotted time frame. I found it quite hard to get it exactly 1 minute however I moved some aspects around and managed to get it to fit perfectly.


When I had chosen which clips I wanted to use and which sections of the clips I wanted I had some issues when it came to marking in and out whenever I decided to mark in I had problems getting it exact as if you didn't get it 100% spot on then there would be issues that arose later on when putting all of my clips together as they wouldn't make sense as the issues were with the audio rather than the video. It took me a long time get it perfect however in the end I managed to get them all where I needed them to be.


When I was choosing the age rating I found this quite hard as I wasn't really too sure what to put it as. I looked at other videos that were already out there. I decided on a 15 as I thought that there may be possible bad language through-out the film as it was based on football and footballer tend to have bad language when they are being told off by the referee.
These problems were quite easy to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment