Saturday 2 May 2015

Blog Twenty Seven - downloading Audio and Video

When I was told that we were to download our audio and video clips I started to freak out a little bit as I didn't really know how to due to copyright etc. However we were told that we were to download them from YouTube.

When you download from YouTube using Mozilla Firefox you are easily able to install a downloader which then enables you to download any videos you wish to. Luckily for me I was able to also get the audio that I wanted from YouTube therefore making the whole downloading process a lot easier.

When choosing the download option there is generally a few different options these are the save options. I will always choose the MP3 option as this is the better file type to choose you can open and use this just about anywhere. I will always go for the higher option as this will mean that the resolution will be the best it can be.

Once the files have been downloaded you are then able to open them and edit them in any way you wish. This is a quick and easy way in which you can download almost any video and audio clips and use them for what ever purpose you wish to.

No comments:

Post a Comment