Saturday 2 May 2015

Blog Twenty Nine - Further changes made to trailer

After I had received the feedback I then went and acted upon it as I thought that the changes that were given to me were relevant and would make a difference to the final product of my trailer.
I don't usually take criticism very well however I took all of this criticism on board and also made some more changes.


I also felt that the type of text I had used wasn't appropriate for their subject I have chosen as it looked a bit like a text font you'd find in Disney film. Making the changes that I made were quite easy.


I made changes to the end of the film to ensure that all of the text was spoken. I also made sure that the music fitted properly and ended well. I did this because the music I had chosen played on a continual loop and I needed to make sure that it sounded right in dentist and halfway through that continual loop.

I changed the text font that had used and also the colour of the text to make it fit in and blend in more as I didn't really want it to stand out that much as I already have the logo standing out quite a lot. When it comes to choosing things like the text that will accompany your film/trailer I think that it is important to get it right as if you choose the wrong text in your trailer it may give off a wrong impression about your trailer/film to the viewer.
For example I used quite a childish font in my trailer which I believe gave the sort of impression that the film would be suitable for children as it was a very young looking and inviting text font. Now that I have changed it I believe that it fits the theme and also looks a lot better than it did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment