Saturday 2 May 2015

Blog twenty five - File types for premiere pro

When saving the trailer I had created I knew that I needed to save it in an appropriate format in which I would be able to open it anywhere so that anybody could view it at any time and possibly make changes if any were needed.
There were a few options in which you could save it as I Googled a few of them and then decided on AVI as when you save in this format you are able to save and view back audio and video which is handy as they are the things in which I want to be able to view.

As I had created a trailer with audio and visual I thought that this one would be the most fitting as there shouldn't be any issues when it comes to playback. It is used for watching videos which are of a standard format. It is used by DivX video. It is certified to be used on anything from a television to a tablet.
It is a basic file type however it covers all of the basis that I need to cover therefore I have no issue in using it as it means that no matter what machine you run be it Windows, Linux, Mac etc. you will be able to view my Video just as well as anybody else, as there will be the standard viewing platform that your machine uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment