Monday 4 May 2015

Blog Thirty four - extra effects

When I was watching my trailer back I had decided that I liked everything in it including the effects, transitions and text. I have decided that I was going to possibly add one more effect, this effect was at zoom & pan effect. This effect was going to be placed on one of the still images that I had added into my video this was the Arsenal image taken by myself at the Emirates Stadium.

Doing this affect wouldn't of taken me a very long as I feel I'm quite confident using premiere pro and all its features, however I wasn't able to do this because I didn't have enough time and I had software issues.

To do this in fact it's quite simple you needed to go into the effects Control Panel and add a timer on to the selected image at the start of it, once you are done this you could play around with the zoom and the pan to make it how you wanted it. Once you have done this you should then put another timer at the end of the image or where you would like the zoom & pan to end. This effect is used quite widely in films as it gives a really nice effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment