Saturday 2 May 2015

Blog Twenty six - further issues (printing)

When I had decided that I wanted to print the things I had created as I had put a lot of effort into creating them and making them look how I wanted to. I did however have issues when it came to printing them.

DVD Casing
When I was printing the DVD casing I had to print it a few times. The first time I had printed I then decided that I wanted too add to it therefore I had to get it printed again. I took it to staples to get printed as I thought that I could get it done on the glossy paper that DVD casing gets printed on as I think that it looks nicer. The second time I went to get it printed the printer was unable to print it the first four times that it was attempted. However once the printer had been sorted out it was then able to print with ease.

When I then tried to put it inside the casing it didn't fit as I had moved things around too much this therefore means that I need to again change my DVD casing and re-print it.
DVD Label

My DVD label printing went a lot smoother however there were still issues. When I went to get it printed I just assumed that it would print how I needed it to as I had set up the size before I created it. However this was not the case when I was printing it I needed to ensure that I had chosen the correct way as when I first printed it covered one A4 sheet of paper which was no good as I only wanted it to fit on the DVD disc. Once the paper was set up correctly it printed perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment