Thursday 26 March 2015

Blog sixteen - Over coming problems.

Whilst I was downloading my Video clips, Audio clips and images I encountered a few problems the main one being that I kept running out of space to save the required files. This was a massive issue as I couldn't even save a word document at some points. At first I had decided that I wanted to use six different clips in my trailer as I thought that this would be a good selection of people and different aspects of the club. I wanted to show people a small range of players and them in different settings to entice people in to watch the full film.

However I wasn't able to show as many as I wanted as I had no memory to save anything else. By limiting the amount of clips I used I was able to focus on key players and key moments in their careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment