Tuesday 10 March 2015

Blog nine - DVD Disc

I had decided that to go along with the DVD theme I wanted to create a DVD on disc label to go with my DVD case. I looked at a few different Disc's that have already been created to try and get some inspiration as to what to put on mine.

After looking at a variety of different cases I decided to use the sky that I had already made. I decided that I wanted to add in other things to my sky and not just have it plain as that had no link to Arsenal what so ever. I decided that I wanted to have a bird in my sky. I chose to have a bird because you generally see birds in the sky and I thought that it would also show how high up it was in the sky.

So I created a bird using the ellipse tool, and the pen tool. I created the body and head by placing two ellipses, (one slightly larger than the other) over lapping each other. I then created the wings by using the ellipse tool and distorting them a little bit to be able to make them look like wings.

Here is my bird.
To make it fit in with the sky scene I changed the colour of it to blue as then it fitted in with the sky and the clouds.
Here is the sky scene I earlier created with the bird I have just created. I have changed the order of the clouds since as they fitted better once I had moved them around. I have also changed the position of the bird to ensure that the main focus was away from the bird as I had decided that I wanted to add a plane later on as the plain represented Arsenal because Arsenal's sponsor is Emirates and the stadium is also called The Emirates.

I created a plane by simply creating four rectangles and slightly manipulating the shape of them, to be the front and back wings. I created the body by using an ellipse tool. I coloured them all in using the graident tool to ensure the same colour went through-out the whole thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment