Tuesday 10 February 2015

Blog three - Key points

When thinking about key points and ideas in which to include within my movie I thought about things that have stood out in Arsenal's footballing history. 
Arsenal have not always had the best seasons but have always managed to stay in the top 4 of the table. Hopefully with this season being no exception. 

I have followed arsenal since I was twelve years old, I follow other teams but not with the passion I have for Arsenal. 

Since following Arsenal there have been many players go and a few new faces join. For me there's been two main blows for arsenal, when Robin Van Persie left heading to Manchester United and when Cesc Fabregas left went international and then transferred to Chelsea. 

Being an Arsenal supporter the seasons are never boring. Starting off in form and at the top of the table come mid-seasons were lacking but always manage to bring it back and remain near the top of the table. 



I chose a range of DVD cases to look at whilst designing my own case. There are a few things I needed to take into account. I was basing my design on Arsenal football club & I had to design the whole thing myself. 

I came up with this design for the spine of my DVD case;
 

I decided to call my DVD The History, The Legends. Arsenal. As the content of my DVD is going to be about the history of Arsenal and the legends past & present. I have chosen to do red writing with a white rim as Arsenal's primary colours are red & white.(However we have played in blue)
I have chosen to have the base case colour as a pale yellow as then it won't be in your face and you will still be able to see the detailing on the rest of the case. 

When thinking about what/who to have on the front cover of the case was a massive challenge to me as there are two legends who made Arsenal what they are today, Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp. These two players stood out to me as they have had amazing careers at Arsenal and have in my opinion made Arsenal the name they are today.
However  I have decided to use other players, another one being Nicklas Bendtner as he also is a good figure for Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment