Tuesday 14 April 2015

Blog eighteen - how I chose the music to go with my trailer

For me music and audio was always going to be an issue unless I wanted screaming fans playing all the way through the video.

We were sent to a website that had a massive amount of music that we could download & use in our trailers. 
I wasn't too sure what sort of music I wanted too use, so I had a look around the given website and listened to a few different tracks, making sure that there was a variety in the genres that I was listening too just too make sure they were different and I was getting a taste of different music that I perhaps hadn't listened to before. I did find it quite difficult to choose a bit of music in which I thought would fit in well with the theme of my trailer. 

After listening to a few I had finally decided on one. A fairly mellow tune which I feel fitted with the trailer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment